Vegetable oil is an organic compound obtained from seeds or other plant parts, consists of lipids, such as fatty acids of different types. The proportion of these fatty acids and their different features, give the properties to the different existing vegetable oils.
Oils and vegetable fats are extracted from oilseeds, fruit and seeds. They are used not only for feeding but are also used for industrial purposes. Depending on the type of raw material the method of production and extraction changes. This is because it is necessary to separate the liquid (oil) of the solid part.
All our oils are 100% pure from vegetable origin, this means without any mixtures of other vegetable oils, which consistently provides higher performance and uniform quality. We are able to provide a different oil for every customer need, being our offer: Soybean Oil, Canola Oil and Palm Oil.
- 100% vegetable oils, pure origins, without mixtures of other oils: higher performance and consistent quality.
- Multipurpose. Perfect for use in baking and pastry, frying, preparing sauces, mayonnaise, salad dressings, canned and more.
- Healthy. By their nature of origin, they contain essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 6 and are low in saturated fat.
- Neutral oils. They highlight the flavor of food.
- Sizes: Drum / Bag in box (20L).
For more information contact us via the form at the bottom of the page or call 01800 890-9726.
Soy Oil: Multipurpose, 100% Vegetable Oil
Excellent for general cooking, baking and pastry, salad dressings, mayonnaise, sauces, canned goods and lightly fried products.
Canola Oil: Multipurpose, 100% Vegetable Oil
Excellent for light frying in kitchens and restaurants, fryers and for making bread.
Palm Oil: 100% Palm Olein Vegetable Oil
Excellent for frying chicken, potatoes, fish fingers, nuggets, onion rings, donuts and more.
Need more information?
Please use our contact form to submit questions or comments about Bunge North America and our products and services.
Thank you for contacting us.
We will review your request and, if needed, provide a response within a few business days.