Why Work Here
Bunge offers a competitive work environment in a rewarding industry. Our employees are working on one of the world's biggest challenges -- how to ensure food security for a growing population in a sustainable way.
As a leading global agribusiness and food company, we ensure a seamless connection between farmers and customers, and produce high quality products ranging from animal feed to consumer foods to renewable fuels. Our employees are making a difference!
Every Bunge employee is essential; working together they are irreplaceable. Every day, in countless ways, we are making an important difference in our operations -- so that Bunge can make a lasting difference in the world. Read the Bunge Blue Book to discover more about who we are, how we work, and what we can achieve together.
- We have a rich company history dating back to 1818 that provides a safe and secure working environment.
- We offer a fast-paced, performance-driven work environment that is diverse, dynamic and challenging.
- We provide employees with the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- We promote a collaborative atmosphere driven by high-performance business analysis and target setting.
- Our employees cultivate a culture based on a strong foundation of integrity, teamwork, openness and trust, entrepreneurship and citizenship.
Our Core Values
Growth and Developmental Opportunities
To ensure our employees have the knowledge and skills to succeed, we are committed to enhancing our employees’ careers and developing their talents. At Bunge, employees have the opportunity to learn from both hands-on experience and formal programs including a leadership development program conducted in partnership with prestigious universities in North America, South America and Europe, Managing to the Forefront for middle management and various other workshops and professional development activities.
To attract outstanding employees, Bunge offers a strong benefits package that includes competitive wages and health, vision and dental insurance. Employees have the opportunity to participate in a 401(k) program that includes a company match as well as a U.S. pension program. Many employees are eligible for a generous paid time off policy, flexible work schedules, a tuition reimbursement program and we offer a scholarship program for children of employees.
Need more information?
Please use our contact form to submit questions or comments about Bunge North America and our products and services.
Thank you for contacting us.
We will review your request and, if needed, provide a response within a few business days.